Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
A. SCHULMAN THERMOPLASTIC COMPOUNDS LIMITED
Manufacture of plastics in primary forms
- Warrington -
Financial Score Check
A. SCHULMAN THERMOPLASTIC COMPOUNDS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
A. SCHULMAN THERMOPLASTIC COMPOUNDS LIMITED, located in Warrington, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of plastics in primary forms industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- A. SCHULMAN THERMOPLASTIC COMPOUNDS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Matthieu SchoepferDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Stefan Van BormDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Heinrich Lingnau-SchneiderDirector2013-01-09 - Present