Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CRICKHOWELL ESTATES LIMITED
Development of building projects
- Newport -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CRICKHOWELL ESTATES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CRICKHOWELL ESTATES LIMITED, located in Newport, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CRICKHOWELL ESTATES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robin Arthur Elidyr HerbertDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Reginald Ernest PhillipsDirector1990-11-01 - Present