Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WATERFRONT DESIGNER BATHROOMS LIMITED
Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies
- Waltham Abbey -
Financial Score Check
WATERFRONT DESIGNER BATHROOMS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WATERFRONT DESIGNER BATHROOMS LIMITED, located in Waltham Abbey, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WATERFRONT DESIGNER BATHROOMS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Martin Stewart EarleDirector2000-01-01 - Present
Mr Timothy James SmithDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Timothy John WaymanDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Matthew Richard EarleDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Paul Ian TannerDirector2011-01-09 - Present