Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HUTCHISON GATEWAY LIMITED
Other telecommunications activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
HUTCHISON GATEWAY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HUTCHISON GATEWAY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other telecommunications activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HUTCHISON GATEWAY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Dr Christian Nicolas Roger SalbaingDirector2007-01-02 - Present
Ms Edith ShihDirector2007-01-02 - Present
Mr Neil Douglas McGeeDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mr Robin Cheng Khoong SngDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Frank John SixtDirector2007-01-02 - Present