Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MICROSTOF TEXTILES LIMITED
Manufacture of other textiles n.e.c.
- Manchester -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MICROSTOF TEXTILES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MICROSTOF TEXTILES LIMITED, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other textiles n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MICROSTOF TEXTILES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Sir Hilary Duppa MillerDirector1994-01-04 - Present
Mr Adam Robert WorsleyDirector2012-01-09 - Present
Mr Jacques Edmond Joseph Marie-Pierre BoubalDirector2010-01-01 - Present