Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BERNARD MATTHEWS (HALESWORTH) LIMITED
- Norwich -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BERNARD MATTHEWS (HALESWORTH) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BERNARD MATTHEWS (HALESWORTH) LIMITED, located in Norwich, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BERNARD MATTHEWS (HALESWORTH) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Miss Yvonne Catherine Mary GoldinghamDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Mrs Zaliha WilliamsonDirector2014-01-01 - Present