Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TOBACCO EXPORTERS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
TOBACCO EXPORTERS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
TOBACCO EXPORTERS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TOBACCO EXPORTERS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
RIDIRECTORS LIMITEDDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Steven Glyn DaleDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Daniel Peter James WilsonDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Ms Mary-Ann OrrDirector2014-06-10 - Present
Mr Steven Glyn DaleDirector2010-12-07 - Present
WESTMINSTER TOBACCO COMPANY LIMITED
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO (AIT) LIMITED
TOBACCO MARKETING CONSULTANTS LIMITED
ROTHMANS EXPORTS LIMITED
ALLEN & GINTER (UK) LIMITED
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO KOREA (INVESTMENTS) LIMITED
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO ITALY INVESTMENTS LIMITED