Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FEATURE CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Leicester -
Financial Score Check
FEATURE CONSTRUCTION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FEATURE CONSTRUCTION LIMITED, located in Leicester, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FEATURE CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Hugh Patrick MurphyDirector1992-01-04 - Present
Ms Margaret Ann MurphyDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Ms Winifred Mary LinnettDirector1992-01-04 - Present
Mrs Mary Agnes MiddletonDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Patrick Hugh MurphyDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Joseph John MurphyDirector2009-01-03 - Present