Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BAE SYSTEMS (INSURANCE) LIMITED
- Farnborough -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BAE SYSTEMS (INSURANCE) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BAE SYSTEMS (INSURANCE) LIMITED, located in Farnborough, United Kingdom, operates in the Dormant company industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BAE SYSTEMS (INSURANCE) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul William McDonaldDirector1995-01-02 - Present
Mr David Stanley ParkesDirector2001-01-07 - Present
BAE SYSTEMS (FARNBOROUGH 2) LIMITED
Farnborough aerospace centre
BAE SYSTEMS DEPLOYED SYSTEMS LIMITED
DETICA GROUP LIMITED
BAE SYSTEMS (GRIPEN OVERSEAS) LIMITED
FAST HOLDINGS LIMITED
BAE SYSTEMS SURFACE SHIPS INTERMEDIATE HOLDINGS LIMITED
BAE SYSTEMS SURFACE SHIPS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED