Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARLON INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- Guildford -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MARLON INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MARLON INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED, located in Guildford, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-life insurance industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARLON INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Steven Roger WesternDirector2011-01-06 - Present
Mr Alan John TurnerDirector2007-01-08 - Present
Mr Clive Paul ThomasDirector2007-01-08 - Present
Mr Theo James Rickus WilkesDirector2012-01-09 - Present
FENCHURCH INSURANCE RISK MANAGEMENT LTD
CORNISH MUTUAL ASSURANCE COMPANY,LIMITED
AMTRUST SYNDICATE SERVICES LIMITED
SENIOR WRIGHT INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
W.E. BEDFORD INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
SOUTH SHORE MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
FORESTERS GENERAL INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED