Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DAWSON PENNINGTON & COMPANY LIMITED
- Maidstone -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
DAWSON PENNINGTON & COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DAWSON PENNINGTON & COMPANY LIMITED, located in Maidstone, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DAWSON PENNINGTON & COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Peter ReaDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Mark Steven HodgesDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Scott EganDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr David James BruceDirector2012-01-08 - Present
Mr Scott EganDirector2012-04-19 - Present
MANAGING AGENTS REFERENCE ASSISTANCE SERVICES LIMITED
COOPER CONSULTANCY LIMITED
SHAKESPEARE'S CAKE LIMITED
B.I.B.U. ACQUISITIONS LIMITED
EASTBROOK SYSTEMS LTD
PROTECTAGROUP ACQUISITIONS LIMITED
TOWERGATE FINANCIAL (NORTH) HOLDINGS LIMITED