Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CAPITAL RADIO INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Activities of other holding companies (not including agricultural, production, construction, distribution and financial services holding companies) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
CAPITAL RADIO INVESTMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CAPITAL RADIO INVESTMENTS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of other holding companies (not including agricultural, production, construction, distribution and financial services holding companies) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CAPITAL RADIO INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Damien ConnolesDirector2008-01-07 - Present
Mr Richard Francis Jackson ParkDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Gabriel MironDirector2009-01-09 - Present