Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BARD PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations
- Cambridge -
Financial Score Check
BARD PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BARD PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED, located in Cambridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BARD PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Valerie May GoffDirector1999-01-01 - Present
Mr Antony Charles MattessichDirector2005-01-04 - Present
Mr Robert Alan ClarkeDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Christopher Benbow MitchellDirector1991-01-07 - Present