Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CLIVEDEN HOLDINGS LIMITED
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CLIVEDEN HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CLIVEDEN HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CLIVEDEN HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Henry Adam UdowDirector2010-11-02 - Present
RE DIRECTORS NO 2 LIMITEDDirector1996-01-06 - Present
RE DIRECTORS (NO 1) LIMITEDDirector1996-01-06 - Present
Mr Alan William McCullochDirector2012-01-07 - Present