Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WILLIAM RAINFORD (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
Manufacture of concrete products for construction purposes
- Maryport -
Financial Score Check
WILLIAM RAINFORD (HOLDINGS) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WILLIAM RAINFORD (HOLDINGS) LIMITED, located in Maryport, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of concrete products for construction purposes industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WILLIAM RAINFORD (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul ArmstrongDirector1995-01-06 - Present
Mr John Keith DenhamDirector1995-01-06 - Present
Mr Anthony Robert Glover DenhamDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Mark BillowsDirector2003-11-01 - Present