Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BENTLEY GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB LIMITED
Operation of sports facilities
- Brentwood -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BENTLEY GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BENTLEY GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB LIMITED, located in Brentwood, United Kingdom, operates in the Operation of sports facilities industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BENTLEY GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Charles Richard GreenDirector2004-01-06 - Present
Mr Graham Robert SteedDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr Clifford Frederick KnowldenDirector2005-01-04 - Present
Mr Gordon ReidDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr David Etherington ScottDirector2004-01-06 - Present
WALSALL RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB (TRADING) LIMITED
PAISLEY INDOOR BOWLING CLUB PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
CHURCHER'S COLLEGE ENTERPRISES LIMITED
SURBITON GOLF CLUB LIMITED(THE)
HEREFORD RACECOURSE COMPANY LIMITED
PRIORSLEE LAKE WATER SPORTS ASSOCIATION LIMITED
BRADFORD & DISTRICT MOTOR CLUB LIMITED