Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SMITH & WILLIAMSON INVESTMENT SERVICES LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
SMITH & WILLIAMSON INVESTMENT SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SMITH & WILLIAMSON INVESTMENT SERVICES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Banks industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SMITH & WILLIAMSON INVESTMENT SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Kevin Peter StoppsDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Christopher John KennyDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr Peter Luis FernandesDirector2006-01-06 - Present
Mr James GordonDirector2006-01-09 - Present
Mr David Martin CobbDirector1992-01-09 - Present
Mr Nicholas Wesley DennisDirector2006-01-06 - Present
Mr Nicholas Thomas Andrew HodgsonDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Mr Jeremy Tristan BoadleDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr Patrick Valerian SmileyDirector2009-01-01 - Present
Mr Noel MediciDirector2011-11-01 - Present