Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BARCLAYS INSURANCE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED
Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding
- London -
Financial Score Check
BARCLAYS INSURANCE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BARCLAYS INSURANCE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BARCLAYS INSURANCE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Matthew Christian Alan CarterDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Graham Neal BennettDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Gregory Paul BeechamDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr Steven Neville RossiterDirector2011-01-06 - Present