Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LANCASTER UNIVERSITY CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED
Activities of patent and copyright agents; other legal activities (other than those of barristers and solicitors) n.e.c.
- Lancaster -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LANCASTER UNIVERSITY CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LANCASTER UNIVERSITY CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED, located in Lancaster, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of patent and copyright agents; other legal activities (other than those of barristers and solicitors) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LANCASTER UNIVERSITY CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Professor Christopher MayDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Professor David AllsopDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Ms Fiona Mc Phie AikenDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Dr Nigel Duncan PaulDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mrs Sarah Jane Randall-PaleyDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Professor David Templeton OtleyDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Ms Maire NolanDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Roderick David O'BrienDirector2003-01-04 - Present