Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MISYS INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEMS LIMITED
Other software publishing
- London -
Financial Score Check
MISYS INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEMS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MISYS INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEMS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other software publishing industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MISYS INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Thomas Edward Timothy HomerDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr Sanjay PatelDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mrs Elizabeth Mary CollinsDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr John Van HarkenDirector2014-07-31 - Present