Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AKZO NOBEL CIF NOMINEES LIMITED
- Slough -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
AKZO NOBEL CIF NOMINEES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
AKZO NOBEL CIF NOMINEES LIMITED, located in Slough, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AKZO NOBEL CIF NOMINEES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Matthew Welham TruebloodDirector2006-01-01 - Present
O H DIRECTOR LIMITEDDirector2005-01-05 - Present
Mr James Laurence KeaneDirector2002-01-04 - Present