Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LANCASTER UNIVERSITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISES LTD
Other professional, scientific and technical activities (not including environmental consultancy or quantity surveying) n.e.c.
- Lancaster -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LANCASTER UNIVERSITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISES LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LANCASTER UNIVERSITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISES LTD, located in Lancaster, United Kingdom, operates in the Other professional, scientific and technical activities (not including environmental consultancy or quantity surveying) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LANCASTER UNIVERSITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISES LTD
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Dr Gavin James SmithDirector2006-01-03 - Present
Mr Roderick David O'BrienDirector2003-01-03 - Present
Dr Mark Anthony BaconDirector2003-01-03 - Present
Mrs Sarah Jane Randall-PaleyDirector2008-11-01 - Present