Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GRAHAM MOTORS (TRANSPORT) LIMITED
- Chichester -
Financial Score Check
GRAHAM MOTORS (TRANSPORT) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GRAHAM MOTORS (TRANSPORT) LIMITED, located in Chichester, United Kingdom, operates in the Dormant company industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GRAHAM MOTORS (TRANSPORT) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Pamela Margaret WhiteDirector2008-01-08 - Present
Mrs Teresa Ann WrightDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Mark Laurence Frank WrightDirector2013-01-05 - Present