Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ALSTOM TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Passenger rail transport, interurban
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ALSTOM TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL LTD has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ALSTOM TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL LTD, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Passenger rail transport, interurban industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ALSTOM TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL LTD
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr David LaurentDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Stuart MacLeodDirector2014-01-02 - Present