Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
RUTLAND COURT (TENANTS) LIMITED
Undifferentiated goods- and services-producing activities of private households for own use
- London -
Financial Score Check
RUTLAND COURT (TENANTS) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
RUTLAND COURT (TENANTS) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Undifferentiated goods- and services-producing activities of private households for own use industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- RUTLAND COURT (TENANTS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Hayit Ramzit SanbarDirector1996-01-01 - Present
Mr Marwan KaloDirector1992-01-05 - Present
Mr Faisal KudsiDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Dr Tahseen KhayatDirector1996-01-01 - Present
Mr George Beaumont-GrayDirector1992-01-05 - Present
Mr Naseem SaigolDirector2008-01-06 - Present
92/104 RESIDENTS MANAGEMENT LIMITED
GROSVENOR HALL BOURNEMOUTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
THREE PROPERTIES MANAGEMENT LTD
BASEPURPOSE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
GRANBY COURT MANAGEMENT LIMITED
CLARE COURT (POOLE) MANAGEMENT CO. LTD.
DORLAND COURT LIMITED