Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BROWNE ROSENHEIM & CO.LIMITED
Wholesale of coffee, tea, cocoa and spices
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BROWNE ROSENHEIM & CO.LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BROWNE ROSENHEIM & CO.LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of coffee, tea, cocoa and spices industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BROWNE ROSENHEIM & CO.LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robin Hugh Latham HarrisonDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mr David Tudor HendersonDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mr Edward Kenneth Clive FosterDirector1997-11-01 - Present