Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GRAY'S INN SECRETARIES LIMITED
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
GRAY'S INN SECRETARIES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
GRAY'S INN SECRETARIES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GRAY'S INN SECRETARIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
DENTONS MANAGERS UKMEA LIMITEDDirector1993-01-03 - Present
DENTONS DIRECTORS LIMITEDDirector1993-01-03 - Present
Mr Andrew David HarrisDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Matthew Nicholas JonesDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mr Robert Christian Henry WyattDirector2011-01-02 - Present