Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EURO LONDON FILMS LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
EURO LONDON FILMS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
EURO LONDON FILMS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Artistic creation industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EURO LONDON FILMS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter Nathan RedfordDirector2003-01-05 - Present
Mr Marcus James RedfordDirector2009-01-07 - Present