Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHEMICAL NOMINEES LIMITED
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CHEMICAL NOMINEES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CHEMICAL NOMINEES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHEMICAL NOMINEES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen John ClarkeDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Leroy Jerome Ronan NavaratneDirector2013-01-08 - Present
JPM (AZV) NOMINEES LIMITED
SOUTH EAST ASIA UK (TYPE A) NOMINEES LIMITED
J.P. MORGAN CAPITAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
J.P. MORGAN CHASE INTERNATIONAL FINANCING LIMITED
PRINCIPAL REAL ESTATE FUNDING CORPORATION LIMITED
WELLESBOURNE DISTRIBUTION PARK GP LIMITED
J.P. MORGAN SERVICES LLP