Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PRACTICAL ACTION CONSULTING LIMITED
Management consultancy activities (other than financial management)
- Rugby -
Financial Score Check
PRACTICAL ACTION CONSULTING LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PRACTICAL ACTION CONSULTING LIMITED, located in Rugby, United Kingdom, operates in the Management consultancy activities (other than financial management) industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PRACTICAL ACTION CONSULTING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Martin Paul Smith LomasDirector2010-01-07 - Present
Mr Paul Leonard TurnerDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Gregory Dean WishartDirector1996-01-07 - Present
Mr Simon Richard TraceDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mr Gregory Nicholas BeetonDirector2005-01-05 - Present