Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
UNIVERSAL MUSIC OPERATIONS LIMITED
Other personal service activities n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
UNIVERSAL MUSIC OPERATIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
UNIVERSAL MUSIC OPERATIONS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other personal service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- UNIVERSAL MUSIC OPERATIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen Gabriel MironDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Kevin Thomas BrownDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mr Richard Michael ConstantDirector2001-11-02 - Present
Mr David Spencer JosephDirector2008-01-06 - Present
Mr Malcolm John SwattonDirector2002-01-05 - Present
Mr Adam Martin BarkerDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Mr David Richard James SharpeDirector2012-01-01 - Present
UNIVERSAL MUSIC UK LIMITEDDirector1991-11-02 - Present