Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ROWNTREES (MARKET STREET) MANCHESTER LIMITED
Hotels and similar accommodation
- Romford -
Financial Score Check
ROWNTREES (MARKET STREET) MANCHESTER LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ROWNTREES (MARKET STREET) MANCHESTER LIMITED, located in Romford, United Kingdom, operates in the Hotels and similar accommodation industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ROWNTREES (MARKET STREET) MANCHESTER LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Matthew Alexander RosenbergDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Simon Michael TeasdaleDirector2012-11-01 - Present