Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
UNIVERSAL PICTURES PRODUCTIONS LIMITED
Video distribution activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
UNIVERSAL PICTURES PRODUCTIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
UNIVERSAL PICTURES PRODUCTIONS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Video distribution activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- UNIVERSAL PICTURES PRODUCTIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jason Jon BeesleyDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Mr Joseph Edward CunninghamDirector2005-11-02 - Present
Ms Melanie Jane LaithwaiteDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Mr Ian David FosterDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Paul Richard LudlamDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Dimple PatelDirector2013-01-03 - Present