Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BACKHOUSE CONSTRUCTION INSURANCE BROKERS LIMITED
- Nelson -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BACKHOUSE CONSTRUCTION INSURANCE BROKERS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BACKHOUSE CONSTRUCTION INSURANCE BROKERS LIMITED, located in Nelson, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-life insurance industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BACKHOUSE CONSTRUCTION INSURANCE BROKERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Shirley Russell BackhouseDirector1992-01-04 - Present
SPAIN BUILDING & MAINTENANCE LIMITED
BACKHOUSE INSURANCE BROKERS LIMITED
FLOURISH RECRUITMENT LIMITED
BACKHOUSE INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
STEVEN BACKHOUSE GROUP OF COMPANIES LIMITED(THE)
GROSVENOR BACKHOUSE LIMITED
A & S NORTH WEST DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED