Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STANLEYBET SPORTS LIMITED
- Liverpool -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
STANLEYBET SPORTS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
STANLEYBET SPORTS LIMITED, located in Liverpool, United Kingdom, operates in the Dormant company industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STANLEYBET SPORTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Samuel WhittakerDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mr Giovanni GarrisiDirector2013-01-03 - Present
GORNALLS FUNERAL SERVICES LIMITED,
THE RECHABITE FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
HOWARD JENKINS (EDGE HILL) LIMITED
KINGSFORTH FARM LIMITED
Barton on humber
GRIMMETT & TIMMS LIMITED
ABBOTS SALFORD CARAVANS LIMITED
RUNAWAY DUCKS LIMITED