Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
IAN ALLAN (MINIATURE RAILWAY SUPPLIES) LIMITED
Other amusement and recreation activities
- Shepperton -
Financial Score Check
IAN ALLAN (MINIATURE RAILWAY SUPPLIES) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
IAN ALLAN (MINIATURE RAILWAY SUPPLIES) LIMITED, located in Shepperton, United Kingdom, operates in the Other amusement and recreation activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- IAN ALLAN (MINIATURE RAILWAY SUPPLIES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Ian AllanDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr Edwin Paul AllanDirector1991-01-07 - Present