Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PETER READ INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c.
- Radcliffe -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PETER READ INVESTMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PETER READ INVESTMENTS LIMITED, located in Radcliffe, United Kingdom, operates in the Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PETER READ INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter Francis WhitingDirector1992-01-04 - Present
Mr James Anthony WildDirector1992-01-04 - Present
Mr Kenneth William AndersonDirector1992-01-04 - Present
Mr Mark Ashley WhitingDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr Russell Peter WhitingDirector2009-11-02 - Present