Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BLACKBURN STARLING PROJECTS LIMITED
- Nottingham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BLACKBURN STARLING PROJECTS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BLACKBURN STARLING PROJECTS LIMITED, located in Nottingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BLACKBURN STARLING PROJECTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Colin SparhamDirector2003-01-02 - Present
Mr Stephen HootonDirector2002-01-08 - Present
BLACKBURN STARLING & COMPANY LIMITED
BLACKBURN STARLING ENGINEERING LIMITED
BLACKBURN STARLING EQUIPMENT LIMITED
BLACKBURN STARLING CONTROL AND AUTOMATION LIMITED
BLACKBURN STARLING LIGHTNING PROTECTION LIMITED
BLACKBURN STARLING LIGHTNING PREVENTOR LIMITED