Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
M.G.DUFF AND PARTNERS LIMITED
Casting of other non-ferrous metals
- Chichester -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
M.G.DUFF AND PARTNERS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
M.G.DUFF AND PARTNERS LIMITED, located in Chichester, United Kingdom, operates in the Casting of other non-ferrous metals industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- M.G.DUFF AND PARTNERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Francis SeabrookDirector1992-01-02 - Present