Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT (UK) LTD.
- Slough -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT (UK) LTD. has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT (UK) LTD., located in Slough, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT (UK) LTD.
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Liam Gerald SpencerDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Anthony WallisDirector2008-11-01 - Present
TOYOTA MATERIAL HANDLING UK LIMITED
BT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT (NORTHERN) LIMITED
MECHANICAL HANDLING CONSULTANTS (AVIATION) LIMITED
BT TRUCKFLEET (UK) LTD.
BT ROLATRUC LIMITED
TOYOTA TSUSHO MATERIAL HANDLING UK LIMITED