Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HUTCHISON LOGISTICS (UK) LIMITED
Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities of division 49
- Felixstowe -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
HUTCHISON LOGISTICS (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HUTCHISON LOGISTICS (UK) LIMITED, located in Felixstowe, United Kingdom, operates in the Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities of division 49 industry. The company was incorporated in 1961 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HUTCHISON LOGISTICS (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Clemence Chun Fun ChengDirector1999-01-06 - Present
Ms Edith ShihDirector1996-11-01 - Present
Mr Sing Chi IpDirector2014-01-01 - Present