Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BAKEWELL HOTEL COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
- Bakewell -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BAKEWELL HOTEL COMPANY LIMITED(THE) has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BAKEWELL HOTEL COMPANY LIMITED(THE), located in Bakewell, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1955 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BAKEWELL HOTEL COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr James Robert HarrisonDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Mr Anthony CoarDirector2013-01-06 - Present