Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MADDOX'S (STOCKTON-ON-TEES) LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of agricultural raw materials, live animals, textile raw materials and semi-finished goods
- Full Sutton -
Financial Score Check
MADDOX'S (STOCKTON-ON-TEES) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MADDOX'S (STOCKTON-ON-TEES) LIMITED, located in Full Sutton, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of agricultural raw materials, live animals, textile raw materials and semi-finished goods industry. The company was incorporated in 1954 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MADDOX'S (STOCKTON-ON-TEES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon PocklingtonDirector1990-11-02 - Present