Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COLBROS PROPERTIES LIMITED
Buying and selling of own real estate
- Birmingham -
Financial Score Check
COLBROS PROPERTIES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COLBROS PROPERTIES LIMITED, located in Birmingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Buying and selling of own real estate industry. The company was incorporated in 1952 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COLBROS PROPERTIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alan Nevil CarlessDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Philip Richard ColmanDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mrs Susan Rose StoneDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Sidney Harold ColmanDirector1990-11-01 - Present