Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DUNCAN FEARNLEY DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
Wholesale of clothing and footwear
- St Helens -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
DUNCAN FEARNLEY DISTRIBUTION LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DUNCAN FEARNLEY DISTRIBUTION LIMITED, located in St Helens, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of clothing and footwear industry. The company was incorporated in 1942 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DUNCAN FEARNLEY DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alan Charles PalmerDirector2003-01-05 - Present
PRESTIGE PLUMBING AND HEATING (NW) LIMITED
Kilbuck lane haydock
GRAMPIAN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
CLACHAN EXCAVATIONS & CONSTRUCTION (OVERSEAS) LIMITED
STAG HOUSE TWO LIMITED
WILFRED HOLDEN (BLACKBURN) LIMITED
GRAMPIAN TRUSTEES LIMITED