Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COVERIS LABELS HOLDINGS UK LTD
Activities of other holding companies (not including agricultural, production, construction, distribution and financial services holding companies) n.e.c.
- Spalding -
Financial Score Check
COVERIS LABELS HOLDINGS UK LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COVERIS LABELS HOLDINGS UK LTD, located in Spalding, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of other holding companies (not including agricultural, production, construction, distribution and financial services holding companies) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2012 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COVERIS LABELS HOLDINGS UK LTD
- Trading Name
- Portugal Bidco Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Karl Robert BostockDirector2014-08-29 - Present
Mr Mark Edward LappingDirector2014-08-29 - Present