Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GLOBAL RESOURCES INVESTMENT TRUST PLC
Activities of investment trusts
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
GLOBAL RESOURCES INVESTMENT TRUST PLC has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
GLOBAL RESOURCES INVESTMENT TRUST PLC, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of investment trusts industry. The company was incorporated in 2012 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GLOBAL RESOURCES INVESTMENT TRUST PLC
- Trading Name
- Global Resources Investment Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Miss Haruko Fukuda ObeDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Simon James FarrellDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr James Frederick William WilliamsDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Lord Anthony Tudor St JohnDirector2013-01-09 - Present
THE ST. MELLONS INVESTMENT TRUST COMPANY LIMITED
Cowbridge vale of glamorgan
JUPITER US SMALLER COMPANIES PLC
MARS ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED
MAVEN INCOME AND GROWTH VCT 5 PLC
MAVEN INCOME AND GROWTH VCT 2 PLC
THE ESTABLISHMENT INVESTMENT TRUST PLC