Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SUMITOMO MITSUI TRUST BANK, LIMITED
- Tokyo -
Financial Score Check
SUMITOMO MITSUI TRUST BANK, LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SUMITOMO MITSUI TRUST BANK, LIMITED, located in Tokyo, United Kingdom, The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SUMITOMO MITSUI TRUST BANK, LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
- Company Registration Number
Mr Kiyoshi MukoharaDirector2006-01-06 - Present
Mr Katsuhiko KudoDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Yoichi NakaeDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Sumikazu TsutsuiDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Ms Jun OkunoDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Naoya ShojiDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Akio OtsukaDirector2008-01-06 - Present
Mr Toru TakakuraDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Masaru HashimotoDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Rikiya HattoriDirector2008-01-06 - Present
Mr Nobuo IwasakiDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Soichi ShinoharaDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Tetsuo OhkuboDirector2008-01-06 - Present
Kunitaro KitamuraDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Toshio HoshinoDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Hitoshi TsunekageDirector2005-01-06 - Present