Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DEWHURST UK LIMITED
Manufacture of other electrical equipment
- Feltham -
Financial Score Check
DEWHURST UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DEWHURST UK LIMITED, located in Feltham, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other electrical equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 2009 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DEWHURST UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Dewhurst UK Manufacturing Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Dr Melvin Donald WhiteDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Richard Melbourne DewhurstDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr Jared Conan SinclairDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr David DewhurstDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr Anthony Joseph SweetmanDirector2013-01-03 - Present