Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY & INVESTMENT (UK) LIMITED
Activities of financial services holding companies
- London -
Financial Score Check
INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY & INVESTMENT (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY & INVESTMENT (UK) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of financial services holding companies industry. The company was incorporated in 2011 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY & INVESTMENT (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- International Strategy & Investment (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Edward S Hyman JrDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Ms Nancy Rosalie LazarDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Vinayak SinghDirector2011-01-04 - Present